We’ve been off and on a bit over the past few hot weeks with the transmitter overheating. However, we have installed additional cooling to help keep the unit to a respectable temperature.
Additional transmitter news: I have found the stations power amplifiers which boost our output power. They were in storage and I have cleaned them up and will endeavour to get them going over the next couple of weeks.
I don’t know why they were not reinstalled when the transmission site was moved. Their reintroduction will reinforce our current signal areas and hopefully extend our range.
We will keep you updated on progress.